3. “When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it.”
4. “Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot.”
5. “Without a sense of urgency, desire loses its value.”
6. “Let others lead small lives, but not you.
Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over
small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone
else’s hands, but not you.”
7. “Disgust and resolve are two of the great emotions that lead to change.”