Apa khabar anda hari ni? Rasa luar biasa?? Atau biasa-biasa saja?
Untuk pengetahuan semua, bagaimana hidup kita sehari2 adalah bergantung sepenuhnya dengan apa yg kita fikirkan. Pecaya atau tidak? Tepuk dada tanyalah hati...
Hari ni saya nak berkongsi tentang "How to Live Life to the Fullest?".
1. Seize the Day. Live each day as if it's your last and overall just do it! Like they say Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift, that’s why it’s called the present.Life presents us with a lifetime of opportunities but the opportunity of a lifetime is got when right choices are followed. Be present to enjoy the moment. Each day is a fresh start with options just waiting to be explored, so what are you waiting for?
2. Be adventurous. Explore, live on the edge a little, and embrace new challenges. Visit new places with your loved ones. Take the road less traveled. Don’t stick to the same old, same old. Life is more exciting with adventure!
3. Keep a journal. Record your victories in life as well as your delights. Take time to reflect on what has been previously written. Be an inspiration to yourself and others.
- Love yourself. Focus on your inner and outer beauty to see the same in others. Acceptance comes from within. Don’t focus on the things you don’t like about yourself. Rather, find the things you love about yourself.
- Love others. Love the ones who treat you right. Give love without expecting it to be returned. Be selfless in your attitude towards others.
5. Accept everyone. Be kind and courteous. Enjoy the company of others. Acknowledge their goodness rather than the differences in their beliefs. Do not judge others. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
6.Find purpose in life. Find something that gives your life meaning, be it being a great friend, sibling, parent, grandparent, teacher, neighbor, etc. Once you have found something to live for, you’ll live better. If it's not your relationships as a central purpose, maybe it's your occupation or something that you do outside work that makes a difference to others. The meaning of your life is something you decide. Set goals and move toward them in small reasonable steps.
7. Give back. Be selfless in service to others. Begin with your neighbor. Do charitable service outside of your immediate community as well. Giving back will not only make you better as a person, it will help others.
8. Be realistic. Set attainable goals according to your abilities and talents. Consider each effort to be an attainment. Achieve one step before the other towards stability and security.
9. Be positive. Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Beating yourself up won’t help anything. Be positive. Say, think, and do positive things. Always look on the sunny side of life. Remember that the glass isn’t half empty, it’s half full.
10. Maintain control. Be responsible for your actions and inaction. Be true to yourself. Maintain a personal code in the situation at hand. Find common ground.
11. Listen to your heart and soul. Listen for advice, but be confident in making your own decision. Use your instinct. Don’t let others tell you what to do.
12. Laugh. Laughter is the best medicine. It releases endorphins and promotes longevity. Inner joy is beautiful!
13. List a few daily goals. Meet a new friend, swim at the lake or walk in the park. Enhance your day and initiate fun!
14. Appreciate the little things. Take a walk around your community to experience the wonder in a way that you have never experienced it before. Pretend that you are from a different country and you’re here for the first time. Go out with your family and take time to appreciate them. Take it all in and find the beauty it - it’s all around you, just open up your eyes and look!
15. Forgive yourself and others. Release your negative energy that holds you back, your past failures, embrace whatever life offers you.
16. Erase your negative thoughts. Take actions towards resolving the root cause any bad thoughts (anger, fear, doubt, hate,...). Cancel each one out with a good thought called affirmations: "I'm over that." "I am brave!" "I know I can do it!" "I forgive and I do not hate!" You may not be feeling the best at the moment, but you will feel better once you think about good things. Think about all of the things life has to offer, because though things may be horrible at the moment -- the future holds a lot of hope. It should make you smile and not store negative feelings to be relived later.
17. Maintain a strong foundation of beliefs. However, be humble and respect others opinions (in truth). Stand up for what you believe in and don’t let others push you around. It's possible to do this and still be open to other people's ideas, as they may surprise you. Do not get caught up on little things. Know it when you're facing major conflicts and find creative ways to live with them - does it matter more that you disagree with a loved one or that you love them?
18. Make a bucket list. Make a list of all the things you want to do before you die like learning an adventurous skill, making progress in work or sport, bungee jumping, sky diving, ziplining, etc. Check off your list! This will make you feel like you've accomplished something.
19. Don’t hang onto the past! Don’t stress out about the mistakes you’ve made - take them in stride and learn from them. From each mistake spawns a lesson. Do not worry about the past because it is gone, do not worry about the future because it is yet to come, live in today and embrace it!
20. Follow your dreams. Make a list of everything you’ve ever dreamed of doing and then make it happen. Dreams aren’t achieved by sitting around and waiting. They’re achieved by getting up and working for them! Work hard and make your dreams a reality! Work hard and play harder! You can always fulfill your dreams. If you really want something, find a way to achieve it!
21. Don’t give up. Do not accept defeat, even if it seems like it’s the only option. Look at the obstacles that others have overcome to be who they are and to fight for what they think is right. Translate that into your everyday life and use that mindset to accomplish simple things in life.
22. Be YOU. Have the courage to be yourself. Don’t be shy! You are who you are! Even if society doesn’t like it, you are you, so forget what others think and live your life! Do what you want, because life is what you make it, and your life is yours! Nobody else is going to live your life, so it’s up to you!
23. Accept yourself. Don’t judge yourself. This is the very first step you must take if you really want to live your life to the fullest. Why? Because if you’re judging yourself, or making part of you wrong, you’ll limit yourself. And if you limit yourself you can’t live life to the fullest.
24. Choose your friends and peer group wisely. If you screw this up, you’ll be hanging out with the bunch of losers who will limit you and each other.
25. Always be learning. No matter what the situation you find yourself in always be focused on what you can be learning from it, how you can be growing, what you can be taking away from any situation so that you can respond to similar situations more effectively in the future.
Yang saya highlight warna tu adalah perkara yg betul2 saya perlu lakukan utk menikmati kehidupan saya sebelum saya mati. Dan saya buat semua tu bukan utk diri sendiri, tetapi demi mengubah nasib anak2 dan juga membalas jasa ibu dan abah serta ibu mertua saya yg sangat saya sayangi.
Itu adalah sebahagian matlamat hidup yg ingin saya kecapi kini. Maybe ada yg berkata "Eleh.. hiporkit!! Takkan tak buat sebab nak duit...?".
Yup!! Saya mengaku saya buat biz Elken sebab saya perlukan duit, tapi perlu ingat, "Duit bukanlah segala2nya, tetapi segala2nya perlukan duit!". Saya buat utk duit sebab saya nak langsaikan hutang piutang yg membelenggu hidup saya skrg ni. Saya tak mau hidup dgn bebanan hutang smpi ke mati, saya nak bebas berbelanja terutamanya memenuhi kehendak anak2 dan memenuhi keperluan ibu abah and mak mertua yg semakin di mamah usia.
Inspirasi kehidupan saya...